For the authors of accepted poster, please follow the steps below to submit your final poster by September 20, 2020 and read carefully the procedures for preparing for the virtual conference in :
List Accepted Posters
- Technical Guidance for Entrepreneurship in a Series of Technopreneur Based Entrepreneurship Development Program as an Effort to Achive National Independence in Politeknik Negeri Batam by Shinta Wahyu Hati; Rahmat Hidayat; Hendra Gunawan; Danar Irianto
- Information System Design in Start Up Business of Mechanical Department Politeknik Negeri Batam by Sri Zuliarni; Shinta Wahyu Hati
- How to Improve the Sales Performance in Fotosintesa Plant Based Restaurant by Sinarti; Liza Pratiwi Julianti
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Posters must be accompanied by pre-recorded talks. Talks will be pre-recorded and submitted as video files before September 20, 2020. Posters and the accompanying talks will be displayed on the ICAESS 20202 website during the conference. Instructions on how authors can submit their video files are found below. During the conference on October 7-8, 2020, authors are not required to be available on all time. All questions will be submitted through the ICAESS website and will be forwarded to the author by the end of the conference.
Please observe the following guidelines when preparing video files of your posters::
- Size of posters: A1
- File format: PDF, jpg, png
- Maximum size: 10 MB
Please observe the following guidelines when preparing video files of your talks :
- Duration of video files: 8 - 10 minutes
- File Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4) file (use the normal H.264 video and AAC audio codecs)
- Video Size: HD (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting)
- Audio Quality: please double check your files before submitting to make sure the audio is clear and audible!