- When you register as an author, please bear in mind to state your Paper ID. If you have more than one paper, you can separate the numbers by a comma.
- After selecting your registration package, you will be able to pay using Direct Bank Transfer. Please, make sure that your name is the same in the registration and in the payment forms.
Bank BNI Syariah
As long as you register before 10th September 2020, you are eligible to pay the amount for the early bird registration according to your membership status. The deadline of registration and payment is 21 September 2020.
The registration link will be available by the end of August, 2020.
- Account name : Mega Mayasari QQ ICAE
- Account Number: 825-082-5007
- SWIFT CODE : SYNIIDJA
Conference Delegate/Author Fee: At least one presenting author of a paper must register for the conference no later than 20 September 2020. Otherwise, the author’s submitted paper will be withdrawn and will not be published in the conference proceedings. Any additional paper with the same registered author is charged the Additional Paper Fee as stated in the table.
Students must provide a letter from their supervisor or head of Department/Division certifying their full-time student status.
The conference author/delegate fee entitlements include:
- Conference Proceedings in Softcopy
- Attendance at the Official Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Entry to Technical Sessions of the Conference
The registration fees
The registration fees for ICAESS 2020 are as shown in the table below
|Internasional IEEE Member
|Indonesia IEEE Member
MISCELLANEOUS For Additional Fee
|Additional Page (per Page International Author)
|Additional Page (per Page Indonesia Author)
|Additional Paper Regular (International Author)
|Additional Paper Student (International Author)
|Additional Paper Student & Regular (Indonesia Author)
|Conference Attendees (International non Author)
|Conference Attendees (Indonesia non Author)